LIFE Teen Ministries is a church-based youth ministry for Junior High and High School aged teens in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, IL. We are the youth ministry of Morningstar Community Church in Aurora, IL.
LIFE Teen Ministries exists
to lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ,
to equip them for spiritual transformation, and
to empower them to make a difference in the lives of those around them.
Sunday Night LIFE: This is our main meeting night for both Junior High (6th-8th grade) and High School students (9th-12th grade). These nights include fun games, delicious snacks, exciting and engaging worship, a Biblically based message, and small groups (age & gender specific)! This group meets weekly from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
MidWEEK: Wednesday night meetings for both Junior High (6th-8th grade) and High School students (9th-12th grade). MidWEEK is designed to be very laid back, with a welcoming environment for inviting friends or just for connecting with existing friends during the week. These nights include fun games and fun friends! This group meets weekly from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Where we meet: MidWEEK nights meet at Morningstar Community Church and Sunday Night LIFE meets in the LIFE House (located behind Morningstar Community Church).
It is our goal that LIFE Teen Ministries will serve as a place that will:
1) Provide Biblically-sound teaching in a way that is relevant to today’s teens
2) Build up community and genuine relationships with peers, family, and God
3) Provide a safe, loving community for teens to come, be accepted, and
have fun together
4) Challenge students toward growth while providing them with the support
and guidance needed
5) Help students learn how to get involved in their homes, schools, and
6) Promote and prompt deep spiritual growth for the individual student