Our 13 Teen Ministry Biblical Values:
• We believe that the love of Jesus Christ should undergird everything we do
(1 Corinthians 13:1-3; John 3:16).
• We believe that Christ loves us just as we are, and therefore, we should love others in the same way (John 15:12-13; Romans 5:8).
• We believe that all people matter to God, and therefore, we are to be missional in our everyday life (Matthew 5:14; Mark 16:15; John 4:1-26).
• We believe that God is relational, thus, our relationships with both God and others are to be authentic (John 1:35-51; Exodus 20:20; Ephesians 4:29-32).
• We believe that discipleship and mentor relationships are essential catalysts for spiritual growth and transformation (Luke 6:12; 1 Timothy 6:11-16).
• We believe that family is important to God, and therefore, family relationships are a priority in our ministry (Ephesians 6:1-3; 1 Timothy 3:4-5).
• We believe that we are called to follow in Jesus’ example of being a servant to others
(Matthew 20:25-28; John 13:1-20).
• We believe that the authority and truth of God’s Word should be at the foundation of all we teach
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
• We believe that support and connectedness with the church (both local and global) are essential for effective ministry (Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:4-6).
• We believe that it is essential for believers to follow the Holy Spirit’s leading and guidance in their lives (1 Corinthians 2:12-13; John 14:15-31).
• We believe that, as believers, the expression of worship toward God is a vital aspect in our relationship with Him (Psalm 29:2; 95:6; 149:3; James 4:8).
• We believe that worship should not be limited to music or songs, but that worship should be expressed every day in the way we live our lives (Romans 12:1; 1 Corinthians 10:31).
• We believe that excellence in everything we do honors God and inspires people
(1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17; Malachi 1:6-14).
what we believe